Fantastic floral aroma, very smooth and delicate like tea. Lots of jasmine, tangerine and fruity flavor, light body and notes of honey.
When you want to impress a family member, an important customer or a friend this is the coffee you are looking for. You and they will be delighted with this exotic variety. Grown at 1910 elevation in the high lands of Huehue respecting the origin of this seeds. 250 gram jar (8.8 oz.).
2. Pandora Premium Pacamara Coffee Beans
. El Jijerto World Famous Pacamara! The Only Coffee in the World that has won 7 times 1st place
Cup of Excellence Presidential Award!
Grown in the High lands of Huehue at 1720 elevation in the south west of the coffee plantation in the Pandora region.
This variety was originated in El Salvador from crossing Maragogype and Pacas varieties, this is why it is a big bean although not as big as the Maragogype.
It is hand picked by expert pickers during the month of February and March every year and we process it with our quality control protocol and as all our coffees soaked for 24 hours after being washed in clear spring water to refine its cup quality.
The result of this variety and this microclimate is an excellent creamy body, well balanced, with clean sweetness and tropical fruit flavors, intense peach notes with complex aroma and a post floral and citrus taste; the acidity is harmonious and accentuated, giving the palate an experience of unique flavors. Citrus in the middle with a smooth finish. 400 gram (14.1 oz.).
You have to try this champion! You wont regret it, guaranteed!
3. Giant Maragogype Coffee Beans, This is the giant bean of El Injerto family, also called Elephant bean! The Maragogype is a mutation of Typica and the father of the Pacamara variety. Coming from Bahia in Brazil it is a rarity in the coffee world and very much appreciated by coffee aficionados because of its quality.
It is a huge plant with very low yield and the favorite variety for the expert pickers because of its size, Its also a challenge for us to process it, we need to change the setting of some machines because of its size but its worth it!
This huge bean has a very complex cup, with delicate acidity and grapefruit notes. Very exotic and rare coffee around the world! 400 gram (14.1 oz.).
- Hand picked
- Wet process
- Soaked for 24 hours in Spring Water
- Sun dried and African Beds
- Dry Mill at El Injerto CoffeePlantation
- Roasted at El Injerto CoffeePlantation